Day of Event
- No need to print your registration ticket.
- Check-in, on-site registration, and Continental breakfast will take place from 7:30am to 8:30am. We will start promptly at 8:30am so plan your travel accordingly to arrive on time. You don’t want to miss a single moment.
- Dress is casual and comfortable, but presentable for all the photos and video we will be taking to show off to the world the awesomeness of our event. Wear layers as we are expecting cool weather on Saturday.
- You will need your ID if you purchased a t-shirt. We would love for you to wear it for the day.
- Come with some ideas of what you want to learn more about and what you might want to share with others. Edcamp is only as great as the spirit and enthusiasm of its participants.
- BYOB – Bring Your Own Bag! There will be tons of free swag for all and some amazing giveaways. Bring one of those cute teacher-themed totes to collect all your goodies.
- Bring your fully charged mobile device and your charger. The campus has open WiFi access for your use. We will be using twitter, email, and accessing the event homepage throughout the entire day. So come ready to “surf” the internet with your fellow edcampers.
- There will be a complimentary continental breakfast provided and lunch will be on your own. There will be a food truck right outside for your convenience and nearby food options.
7:30 – 8:30 – Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:30-9:55 – Warm Up and Build the Schedule
10:05-10:50 – Session One
11:00-11:45 – Session Two
11:45-1:15 – Lunch
1:15-1:55 – Session Three
2:05-2:45 – Session Four
2:55-3:30 – Prizes and Wrap Up
3:30 – 6:00 – Happy Edcamper Hour with Applebee’s